We understand that analytics can be confusing for both app creators and users. We help app creators better understanding their users, but it doesn't have to be at the expense of users' privacy.
Inapptics collects personal information from you, such as name, email address and company name (optional) when you sign up for our service or contact us by email. We also track the actions you take on our site in order to improve the service. We will never share this information with anyone for any reason unless required by law.
Furthermore, we understand that analytics data sent to Inapptics from your app is confidential. We will never share this information with anyone for any reason unless required by law. We reserve the right to analyze this data from an aggregated standpoint, and publish aggregated studies and figures (e.g. the total number of users tracked across all apps for Inapptics). In doing so we will never compromise the confidentiality of your data by publishing any identifying information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through the website;
When you sign up for Inapptics, we collect the information you provide:
- - Your email address
- - Your full name
- - Your company name (optional)
When you login via GitHub or Google we collect the following information:
- - Your email address
- - Your full name
- - Your company name
As an SDK;
When Inapptics SDK is integrated as a service we collect the following information:
- End user device ID, Type, Geographic location (Country only), Version, Model, Operating System (OS), Timezone, Language, Screen Size, Total Disk Size, Total RAM, Total VM Memory and custom information about the end user, if it has been set up and activated by Inapptics customer. You can read more about user identification in our Documentation.
- Screens visited by the end user in an app using Inapptics
- Interaction patterns by the end user on your app (screen actions, gestures: taps, scrolls)
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person or integrate Inapptics, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this document. We capture screenshots of the whole screen, and the screenshots are blurred by default so no personal, financial or sensitive information is visible.
The main purpose of information collection is to provide you with our service. We don’t have ulterior motives and your information is not passed to any unaccepted third parties. Look below for the full list. We will only use your information for the following:
- - Sending you updates about Inapptics (no spam)
- - Keep our website and service secure and prevent fraud
- - Sending you updates about your privacy
- - Customizing and optimizing your experience
- - Asking from time to time how we’re doing and sending service updates
- - Supplying to you services purchased through the website
- - Provide entities using Inapptics with statistical information about their users
STORAGE AND DURATION
We will store your usage data until such time when you withdraw your consent for us to do so. All other data as specified above will be retained for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure that data deletion is conducted securely.
We will also retain documents containing personal data:
- - to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- - if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- - in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Storage and International Data Transfers
The Company’s Website and Services are hosted in the United States of America. If you are accessing the Website and/or Services from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States which might not have the same data protection laws as the EU and other regions.
To give you the most privacy guarantees and data protection assurance, we have carefully reviewed and vetted our third parties. Our third-party service providers do not have any right to use the information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You have the right to know who these are:
- - Cloud Storage: Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- - Email Marketing Solutions: Amazon SES and MailChimp
- - Website Analytics: Google Analytics, MixPanel and Hotjar
- - Website A/B Testing : Optimizely
- - Payment Gateway: Stripe
- - Livechat and support: Crisp
- - CRO tools: Sumo
- - Automation tools: Zapier
- - CRM: Hubspot
We run a tight ship on data protection at Inapptics. We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online and do everything in our power to protect user information offline. Rest assured, not all staff get access to data – only selected personnel with the highest admin privileges. When they do - it is to continue assisting you in making the most out of Inapptics. On a day to day basis we use 256-bit SSL encryption to add extra levels of security.
Everything starts and ends with your consent. If you do not agree to some of the purposes listed above, you can opt out at any moment. You have to know what you’re signing up to and we’re being very open about it. If you require additional and personalised help understanding our privacy statement or the services, we are very happy to hear from you via email. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to
- - Access,
- - Modify and/or
- - Delete your data.
If you have any queries, requests or questions please email us at email@example.com. We are required to get back to you within 20-30 days. We believe that’s too long to wait for our users and will, accordingly, get back to you sooner than that.
In the event of a data breach, and if there is risk to your personal information and online privacy, we will notify you. If you have questions about Inapptics or the use of your personal data, we will be very happy to hear from you via email. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose any information in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
12385 Jolette Ave.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: +1 (415) 230-0107
We are committed to keeping you informed of how data is being handled. If we make material changes to this document, we will notify you by sending an email to you. We will also update the “last updated” date at the top. If we let you know of changes through an email communication, then the date on which we send the email will be deemed to be the date of your receipt of that email.